How it works:
* You EMail us what you want numbered and how the numbering should sequence.
* We EMail you a set of numbered sheets (in a PDF file) for you to approve.
* You EMail your approval or corrections.
* We EMail you the completed job (in a PDF file)
* You print the job on your equipment and paper.
We will accept any type of numbering job that can be printed on a computer printer. It will
be your responsibility to make sure your printer will be able to print on the size and quality
of the final paper. Our responsibility is to produce a PDF file(s) that contain the numbered
sheet information which you will print for yourself or your customer.
How we will handle your job:
1. You send us instructions on what you want numbered and how the numbering is to sequence.
Your job can be almost anything that needs numbers:
- including n-up (multiple items per sheet), ex. 2x3 - 2 across by 3 down tickets,
ex. 4x10 = 4 across by 10 down labels. Any number of items across by any number down
can be numbered.
- multiple part forms, ex. NCR forms.
- test booklets, where each sheet of the booklet gets the same booklet number, and the
next booklet gets the next number.
- numbering forward or backward in most any font and font size in any color.
We can simply produce the numbers only which you overprint onto your preprinted sheets; OR...
We can compose numbers, graphics and text for you into the job; OR...
If you send us the background composition, we can add numbering on top of it. The
returned job (PDF file) will let you print the whole job in one pass through your
You can ask us to include graphics files in your job when we number it, but you need
to send them to us in an EMail.
It would be best if you send an example of what you expect the numbered job to look
like - showing the positions of those items and numbers you want added by us to your
job. If positioning is critical to you, then you should also send exact measurements
of where the items and numbers are to be placed.
2. We EMail you a set of numbered sheets (in a PDF file) for you to approve.
We will send you the first few sheets of your 'finished' job, so that you can verify
that we understood your instructions and that the job is correct. You should test it
with the paper you will use later when the complete job is sent to you.
3. You EMail your approval or corrections.
You tell us to go ahead and create the final job (in a PDF file) OR what needs to be changed.
If a change is needed and after we make it, another approval will be asked of you.
When you approve the job,
you will make payment via credit card (Paypal or Google) on a form we send you. The charges
will be $40.00US for the job setup and first 50 sheets. Sheets printed beyond the first 50
are $0.05US per sheet. There is a 5% handling fee for the credit card companies. Changes you
request due to incomplete or incorrect original instructions may incur a cost of $5.00US
each approval cycle.
4. We EMail you the completed job (in a PDF file)
We send you one or more PDF files containing your job.
5. You print the job on your equipment and paper.